Saturday, March 3, 2012

Iron Craft Challenge #4

I posted my entry onto the Flickr group for the Iron Craft #4 Challenge earlier this week, but also wanted to document it here; on my own personal little blog where I've been trying to archive my projects.

Come check out the other entries here http://www.justcraftyenough.com/2012/02/iron-craft-challenge-4-round-up/. We were challenged to create something inspired from a catalogue.

I made yet another plastic canvas needlepoint cover for a little miniature notebook. I love planning and stitching these covers.

It is a smaller scale and not as much detail, but it was totally inspired by this Jonathon Adler pillow. I love all his designs, especially anything with needlepoint.

Jonathan Adler 'Jamaica Lane Bargello' Pillow
Come join in for Iron Craft challenge #5.

Thanks for visiting,
rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment