Friday, February 24, 2012

Zentangle Challenge #59

The Weekly Zentangle Challenge #59 is all about Mardis Gras! Read all about it and check out some great artwork here: http://iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com/2012/02/weekly-challenge-59.html

Here is my first entry. It was fun to do and more of an example of Zentangle inspired art, I think. There are a few Zentangle patterns on it, but much of it was something I tried to sketch out and then add a few patterns. Ha, yes, Very difficult for my non-artist self.





















That is so much of the appeal of Zentangle for me, the ability to follow simple pattern strokes to create something dramatic. I know these challenges will help improve my overall artistic ability. Plus, it's relaxing and Fun!

So my second entry is more of a true Zentangle tile. The patterns are Chainlette, Featherfall, and Beadlines.
Thanks for visiting,
rebecca



2 comments: