Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Zentangle challenge - Purple Haze

What a fun loving group of people you are, those of you who draw Zentangles. Thank you for the warm welcomes. I am glad to have stumbled upon it and hope to learn lots. I'm amazed at the talent and love looking around your blogs and challenge entries. Thanks for sharing your techniques and items used.

My Purple Haze challenge entries are below. Glad there are no mistakes (No, the scanned image is not tilted - my drawing ended up tilted ;)  ). It's a great escape to an otherwise busy and not so artistic work day.


It's fun to see how these end up. I can't help but think there is a very fat happy worm like thing now that it has eaten through part of the flower.



Zentangle info here: http://www.zentangle.com/


Thanks for visiting,
rebecca

7 comments: