Monday, January 9, 2012

Zentangle challenge #53

The http://creativeeveryday.com/ theme this month is NEW, so I have been trying all kinds of new things. I am exploring blogging for the first time and hope to be able to participate as much as possible this year. I hope to have a variety of creative things to share most weeks.

My second newest interest is Zentangle.com. I stumbled upon this artform a few weeks ago and have been hooked. I hope to be able to participate in as many challenges as possible from this site: http://iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com/
So here is my first submission:




And finally, I hope to continue with the Iron Craft challenges that I began following last year. For their first anniversary, the current challenge is to craft something with paper. More information is here: http://www.justcraftyenough.com/2012/01/iron-craft-challenge-1-paper/

Thanks for visiting,
rebecca


10 comments:

  1. Welcome to Zentangle, Rebecca! The international Zentangle community is a fun and giving group, and ever growing. We all have something to celebrate when someone discovers Zentangle and jumps right in to join the fun.
    Cool tile! Does the orb tangle have a name? It reminds me of olives and buckeyes (the yummy chocolate-dipped peanut butter balls).
    Looking forward to seeing more of your tangled designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter just went to a zentangle workshop this week. Looks like a lot of fun! I like this one, I'll have to show her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca, you'll love Zentangle! It's so relaxing. I started it in the summer of 2011, and I don't think I'll ever stop :) Your tile's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to our Zentangle world Rebecca. You have made a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tile looks great, hope to see more. I too am a newbie and hope to get my tile up this week. I will be going to the next CZT Zentangle seminar in February, really looking forward to the whole experience.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you were on the challenge 53

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I look foward to tangling with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome - you'll find it's a fun group and there's lots to learn....I've only been doing tangles a few months myself....but it's really addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Rebecca! Be warned that this is absolutely addictive and too relaxing! you will find yourself cheerful and happy for no reason :) Welcome to the Zen tangle world

    ReplyDelete